Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Precedence of His Approval

By what standard are we considered totally perfect before God? What man before us has ever been found faultless in His all knowing eye? Who among us has fulfilled the standard of His heart, and WHY was he declared perfect by God? And does anything now separate me from that same endorsement from God?
If Cain sacrificed Him a lamb like how Abel did, would God have responded differently to Cain? What would've God seen in Cain had the contribution of Cain's hand been in accords with God's own idea of perfection? What could a MAN sacrifice to match the standard of what would cause God Himself to enter a state of pure ecstasy and enjoyment? And what DOES accord with God's idea of a perfect sacrifice on YOUR behalf anyways? Baaahh!
Rewind for clarity and return to the first revealing of what pleases the God who never changes! What satisfied God was seeing IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of His inclusion in our lives, and of our having been designed to be filled with, covered by, and eternally pleased uniquely by Him and Him alone. He sees this evidence in His own body, and it floods His body with joy.
He rested when He recognized His signature in us; the seed in us designed only to awaken in response to the rain of His breath. We exist in total dependence upon Him, He relates with us from within a Spirit of Perfect Sonship. In Sonship, we are in blameless innocence, by default! No sacrifice exceeds what He sees in you, but mirrors it... and He settles for nothing less than consistency with His own image and likeness! So exactly what was Adam "doing" when God looked at him in complete satisfaction saying:

"Woah! Now THAT is what I call absolute perfection! I see My own image and likeness, uniquely displayed in you! I've never seen Myself this way before; Lord, You've stolen My heart like no other. You flawlessly radiate My perfection in the way that completes my heart. I'd have my I-Am-ness nowhere else, but in You! As a result of the sight of You, I've entered My eternal celebration of Your perfection, awaiting You there in the Sabbath of My delight over You!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's YOU!

The Law and every stone-etched human governance system imaginable all share one glaring flaw: dependence on the belief of an assumed abs...