Tuesday, December 6, 2016

FLASH Drive!

The only storage device large enough to handle the download size of God's hard-drive, and able to unpack, process, and run all it's contents, briskly, thoroughly, and efficiently according to manufacturer's intended performance standard is... "I Am." We all have this treasure hidden in the dirt, soil we credit for every harvest, but underneath every tag, label, distraction and name that can be named is the One who's infinitely above every tag, label, distraction and name. Who is this One? Who else but "I Am!" So I am glad to know we are contained in the treasure of God's "I Am" in Jesus. So as we trust God's capacity to design a being capable of containing the full width, depth, height, and length of His Self, but hidden within "I Am", apart from any originators apart from He who alone is the Origin, we discover His gift to us... Which is a gift we've all already been given... The Gift of "I Am" in each of us, no matter who we are. Human definitions originating on Earth are tacky stage-clothes of thorny thistles compared to the name we carry in our deepest place, of the one who's exalted above all. So shed the slave-name and go by "I Am."

He suits you.

-F

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's YOU!

The Law and every stone-etched human governance system imaginable all share one glaring flaw: dependence on the belief of an assumed abs...